Discover the Secrets to a Great Relationship
Singles and Couples:
Do you have the relationship you had always longed for? Perhaps you are struggling to communicate effectively with your partner about issues and resolve differences in a way where you are both heard. You may be struggling to maintain the intimacy you had at the beginning, and you are just not sure how to get that spark back. Or maybe you have been slowly drifting apart; it feels like you are living separate lives, yet you don’t know what needs to change.
Perhaps you can relate to some of these statements:
- We feel like we don’t know each other anymore and we are living parallel lives.
- We constantly get stuck in cycles of disagreements and fights that never get resolved.
- I seem to have one disastrous relationship after another; I don’t know what I am doing wrong!
- My partner has cheated on me and I don’t know if we can survive this.
- My partner keeps withdrawing and I pursue (or vise versa), so it feels like we are unable to be close.
- I’m sick of the pain of misunderstandings and don’t feel heard by my partner
- We frequently criticise and blame each other.
- I feel jealous and insecure over the smallest things.
You don’t have to struggle alone. We are here to help. Relationship counselling or marriage therapy could be the answer you have been looking for.
Through relationship counselling you can have:
- Closeness and intimacy that comes from connecting deeply with your partner.
- Relief that comes from dealing with conflict constructively and effectively.
- Renewed sexual vitality and interest in each other.
- A solid base of trust and honesty that helps you grow closer.
- Clear communication so that you get what you want and desire.
- Efficient and effective decision making and problem solving.
- A deeper understanding of your partner’s perspective.
- Happiness and health that comes from having a rewarding relationship.
What is the Centre for Relationship Development?
The Centre for Relationship Development currently has 3 centres throughout NSW and Sydney, operated by Clinton Power, Felicity Gendun and Dr Judy Leung. We provide high-quality relationship counselling services for individuals and couples from Nowra on the NSW South Coast to the Sydney CBD, Inner West and on the Northern Beaches regions of Sydney.
What makes us different from other therapists or counsellors?
- We have helped hundreds of people discover what they need to create healthy, loving and nurturing relationships that enrich their lives.
- We have been working with individuals and couples with a combined experience of over 50 years in the relationship counselling field.
- At the Centre for Relationship Development, we are passionate about assisting individuals and couples create the relationships that they have always longed for.
- We are all highly experienced Gestalt therapists and relationship counsellors that specialise in working with individuals and couples with relationship issues. We have devoted our careers to working in the relationship and marriage field.
The problem with many counsellors
Most therapists or counsellors run a general practice. This means that they will generally work with any person with any issue, which may include anxiety, depression, phobias, family issues, mental health, sexual health and countless other issues. The problem with this approach is that most counsellors end up being a ‘Jack of all trades and master of none’.
At the Centre for Relationship Development, we are all highly skilled and experienced relationship and marriage therapists that have dedicated our careers to training in the relationship counselling field. This means you can be assured you are receiving counselling and therapy by therapists that are passionate and committed to their profession of relationship therapy.
Would you trust your relationship in the hands of a generalist, or is it important enough that you want a specialist who is dedicated to improving relationships?
If you want to discover the secrets to a great relationship, here’s what you need to do:
1. If you wish to make an appointment for relationship counselling in the Sydney CBD or Inner West, please call Clinton on 0412 241 410 or visit www.clintonpower.com.au for more information or to book an appointment online.
4. If you are looking for a counsellor outside of these areas, please visit the Australia Counselling Directory to find a counsellor in your local area.
We look forward to helping you create a great relationship!